Have I really not blogged in 3 days? Wow.
Over the week, I’ve been either too boring (Tuesday) or too exciting (Wednesday) to blog, and today is mostly over, so let’s just sum up the awesome things that have happened since I’ve been gone.
1) I got to work from home on Wednesday. I’ve never done this before, not during an otherwise normal day – and it ROCKED. Can all Wednesdays be conducted from home from now on?
2) I ate at Snooze. This is a lauded Denver eating establishment that is one of the first things folks will ask you when they find out you’ve just moved. “Have you eaten at Snooze yet?” It’s spoken with such awe and respect that the moment I had the opportunity to go (a snowy Wednesday morning at 9:00 is probably the only time you can get a table without a wait), I did. Woah it was good. WOAH it was a calorie BOMB.
3) I found a bar I like! So many bars in Denver are a STRAIGHT UP meat market, and woah buddy that is not my scene. (I’m looking at you, Gin Mill!) Last night I visited The Front Porch with a few friends for Flip Night (flip a coin to drink for free – I lost ), and it was really fun. Kind of loungey with off-beat music and lots and lots of men. I definitely enjoyed myself here.
4) I hung out with a new girl friend! Yay for making new friends! We had a good time, and let me just tell you how exciting it is to feel like I connected with another female. Female friends are hard to find, so every new prospect fills me with excitement. Seriously!
5) Today was National Sandwich Day. [Apparently it's also National Men Make Dinner Day... hmmm....]
6) My food has been good the last few days. So here it is!
[It's Fat Tire.]
And now I’m about to head out to some FREE CorePower Yoga (which I also did on Tuesday, woot woot!) with aforementioned new girl friend!
Have lovely Thursdays, everyone! xoxo